Thursday 4 August 2011

Hello from Ireland!

I know, I said that I wasn't going to blog, but I changed my mind.  There's too much description to go with the pictures to just fling up some photos willy nilly on Picasa.  That being said, I have never blogged before, so I have no freakin' idea what I am doing.

I should warn you, dear reader, that some of the information contained within will likely bore you to pieces, especially all of the medieval archaeology stuff that I find fascinating.  So feel free to skip about and comment as you will.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea,
    Thank you for bringing me on your trip to Ireland this morning! It was just what I needed to get inspired to begin yet another new day! The photos are awesome and of course I totally like the blog! I have a lot to catch you up on when you get home- LOL - lot's of laughs and Lot's of love!
    Ya just gotta have both!

    ReplyDelete